The Center for State and Local Finance will offer its debt management training Jan. 24-26. But, the deadline is quickly approaching on Jan. 9. The course is being offered at a new, reduced price: $500.
The instructor for the three-day course is Bart Hildreth, a professor at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies and a former member of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.
In addition to the debt class, here are several other courses and dates to keep in mind:
- Treasury and Investment Management: This course focuses on cash flow strategy.
- March 7-9; Deadline: Feb. 21; Cost: $500
- Forecasting: This course covers revenue forecasting for government jurisdictions.
- April 19-20; Deadline: April 5; Cost: $350
- Operating and Capital Budgeting: This course focuses on costs and plans related to capital projects.
- May 16-18; Deadline May 2; Cost: $500
Fees include course content, instructional materials, and light breakfast/snacks. CPEs are available, and certificates of completion will be awarded at the conclusion of each course. For details and registration information, visit cslf.gsu.edu/training.