Register now for a full year of executive education courses, beginning this summer at Georgia State University's Center for State and Local Finance. Courses may be taken as a group (discount applies) or individually. Topics include leadership, cost analysis, debt, procurement, and more.
Now in its fifth year, CSLF’s executive education program has drawn participants from Georgia, surrounding states and internationally. Participants include chief financial officers, finance directors, budget and procurement staff, county administrators and others looking to hone their skills and advance their careers.
- Government Financial Statement and Accounting: July 17-20, 2018
- Governmental Leadership: Politics, Communication and Influence: Aug. 15-17, 2018
- Debt Management: Sept. 12-14, 2018
- Treasury and Investment Management: Nov. 7-9, 2018
- Forecasting (Special Session): Jan. 24-25, 2019
- Operating and Capital Budgeting: March 13-15, 2019
- Cost Analysis (Special Session): April 16-17, 2019
- Retirement, Risk Management and Procurement: May 15-17, 2019
The deadline to register for the full year is July 2, 2018.
- 2-day courses: $350
- 3-day courses: $500
- 4-day courses: $700
To learn more about the executive education program and to register, visit http://cslf.gsu.edu/training.
Apply for a GGFOA scholarship by May 15 at https://ggfoa.org/about-us/scholarships