GGFOA is now offering a new Certificate in Public Financial Management (CPFM) Scholarship!
This scholarship will pay for two of the three-day courses in the CPFM program offered through the Center for State and Local Finance.
Criteria for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be a current GGFOA member and have been continuously a member for the past five years.
- Applicant must have completed one course in the CPFM program.*
- Applicant must have completed Level I Finance Officer certification.
- Applicant must have attended four GGFOA training opportunities over the past four years. The annual GGFOA conference will count as two training opportunities.
- The applicant must provide a certificate of completion or other evidence of attendance.
*The Center for State and Local Finance is offering a Debt Management class September 16-18, 2015. The deadline to register is September 9, 2015. Click here for more information about the Debt Management class.
CPFM scholarship application deadline: Monday, October 19, 2015
For more information about this scholarship and an application, click here.