GGFOA is now offering a new Certificate in Public Financial Management (CPFM) Scholarship!
This scholarship will pay for two of the three-day courses in the CPFM program offered through the Center for State and Local Finance.
Criteria for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be a current GGFOA member and have been continuously a member for the past five years.
- Applicant must have completed one course in the CPFM program.
- Applicant must have completed Level I Finance Officer certification.
- Applicant must have attended four GGFOA training opportunities over the past four years. The annual GGFOA conference will count as two training opportunities.
- The applicant must provide a certificate of completion or other evidence of attendance.
CPFM scholarship application deadline: Monday, October 19, 2015
For more information and an application, click here.