Registration is open for the Center for State and Local Finance’s 2017-2018 executive education program.
Now in its fourth year, CSLF’s executive education program continually draws participants locally and nationally from state government, municipalities, counties, public authorities, and school districts.
- Governmental Leadership: Politics, Communication, and Influence – July 19-21*
- Cost Analysis (Special Session) – Aug. 15-16
- Retirement, Risk Management, and Procurement – Sept. 13-15*
- Government Financial Statements and Accounting – Nov. 28-Dec. 1*
- Debt Management – Jan. 24-26*
- Treasury and Investment Management – March 7-9*
- Forecasting (Special Session) – April 19-20
- Operating and Capital Budgeting – May 16-18*
Past presenters have included Meria Carstarphen, Atlanta Public Schools superintendent; Robin Prunty, a managing director with S&P Global Ratings; and Ambassador Andrew Young, former mayor of Atlanta.
*The executive education program consists of these six core classes. The deadline to register for all six together is July 5.